NextBlock Global Limited (“NextBlock” or the “Company”) is a provincially (Ontario) incorporated corporation which raises capital and invests into the purchase of tokens trading on exchanges (including digital currencies such as Bitcoin), and tokens issued by early-stage blockchain projects, platforms or companies.
Upon the application of the Company made to the Ontario Superior Court of Justice [Commercial List] (the “Court”) on December 4, 2017 the Court ordered pursuant to section 207 of the Business Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B-16, as amended (the “Order”), among other things, for the winding-up of the Company pursuant to the Plan (defined in the Order) and that Albert Gelman Inc. be appointed to monitor the Company during these proceeding in accordance with the provisions of the Order.
Please direct inquiries to:
Notices of Application / Notices of Motion
- Application Record of NextBlock Global Limited (returnable December 4, 2017)
- Supplementary Application Record of NextBlock Global Limited (returnable December 4, 2017)
- Court order of Justice Conway dated December 4, 2017
- Endorsement of Justice Conway dated December 4, 2017
- Endorsement of Justice Conway dated January 18, 2018
- Endorsement of Justice Conway dated February 2, 2018
Other Documents and Notices
None at this time.
Head Office 100 Simcoe Street, Suite 125 Toronto, Ontario M5H 3G2