CPA, CA, CIRP, LIT
(416) 504-1650, ext 129
Adam is a Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA), Licenced Insolvency Trustee and Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional with 10 years of experience in formal and informal restructuring proceedings (including high-profile and cross-border mandates), consulting for distressed companies, financial modelling and strategic and operational business planning. Adam has provided financial advisory and restructuring services to a breadth of clients in multiple industries, including real estate, construction, retail, cannabis, pharmaceuticals, technology, manufacturing and financial services. Adam regularly acts as Trustee in Bankruptcy, Receiver, Proposal Trustee and CCAA Monitor in formal engagements under Canadian insolvency legislation, as well as consultant/advisor to management, boards of directors, financial institutions, government regulators, secured lenders and other stakeholders.
Adam brings to the table exceptional analytical skills and a talent for anticipating and averting potential challenges. Adept at finding innovative solutions to complex issues through diligent evaluation of alternatives, Adam is known as an integrity-driven team player and leader who excels in high-pressure environments. Adam has a wide range of expertise that he leverages to provide his clients with the tools necessary to make better decisions and forge ahead with confidence. With a focus on results and a commitment to success, he applies the same vigour and creative approach to every mandate, regardless of its scale or complexity.
Adam has previously presented at the Canadian Bar Association National Insolvency Law Conference and has provided expert commentary on insolvency related matters in industry publications, including CAIRP Magazine.
- McGill University (Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting)
- Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CIRP)
- Licenced Insolvency Trustee
- Formal and informal restructurings
- Strategic and operational business planning
- Financial modelling and risk management
- Revenue/profit and cash flow optimization
- Crisis management
- Divestitures and asset realizations
- Capital raising and refinancing
Professional and Community Involvement
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Turnaround Management Association
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Board Member, Treasurer – Canadian Friends of the Jaffa Institute
(416) 504-1650, ext 129