How we assist members of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB):
Albert Gelman Inc. is a proud member of the CFIB and is pleased to support members and fellow business owners to answer questions and provide resources to assist with their financial needs.
On September 17, 2020, Bryan Gelman will be presenting to a group of members by Webinar on the topic of Staying Afloat during COVID-19. The agenda for the presentation is as follows:
- Impact Analysis: consider what impact has COVID-19 has on your industry, employees, customers, suppliers, and others?
- Cash Conservation: what options are available to conserve cash?
- Assistance from Lenders: Can your lenders assist you? Learn about the various types of assistance that your lender can provide.
- Get prepared for when your lenders and creditors call asking for your plan for continued payment: what do you need in order to prepare?
When a corporation is in need of guidance, book a telephone call or zoom call to discuss the available options to be prepared and obtain the relief, remedies and solutions available under Canadian statute.
- Cash Flow Template
- Key Areas of Action for Businesses to Remain Solvent through COVID-19
- Early Termination of Contracts / Agreements is a Tool Available to Companies in a Financial Restructuring
- My Business Needs Protection from its Creditors and it Needs it Now
- The Canada Revenue Agency Froze and/or Garnished Your Bank Account? Options?
*Information contained or downloaded is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal, accounting or financial advice and should not be relied upon in that respect. Albert Gelman Inc. assumes no liability for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon and is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, however caused. All information in this email is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Book a Free 30 Minute Discovery Call
What to expect on a discovery call
Get a personalized assessment of your financial situation.
Obtain clarity on your options.
Achieve your goals with the least amount of financial impact.