CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Managing Director
(416) 504-1650, ext 115
Relevant blog posts:
- Key Areas Of Action For Businesses To Remain Solvent Through COVID-19
- Early Termination of Contracts / Agreements is a Tool Available to Companies in a Financial Restructuring
- Canada Revenue Agency Can Assess Your Family Members For Your Income Tax Debt!
- Using a Bankruptcy to Unravel a Financial Fraud
- Advice For Accountants And Lawyers With Clients Facing Insolvency
- Did the CRA asses the Director of a Bankrupt Company in Time?
- Canada Revenue Agency’s Collection Push Is Here
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act Section 38 – Creditors Taking Matters Into Their Own Hands
- Managing Your Inheritance: Be Careful And Get The Right Tax Advice
- New “Self-Employed” Economy Leads To Greater CRA Debts
- Protecting Corporate Directors from CRA Assessments
- Tips To Avoid Bankruptcy
- My Business Needs Protection from its Creditors and it Needs it Now
Check out our blog page for more!
Bryan Gelman is a co-founder of Albert Gelman Inc. (AGI) and focuses his practice on the insolvency and restructuring of small to medium size owner operated businesses and individuals who need assistance with their financial affairs. Bryan is very involved with accountants, tax practitioners and other legal professionals to assist them in understanding the value that AGI and its professionals can provide to their clients with a better understanding of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency rules and regulations.
As a co-founder and managing director of AGI, Bryan uses his entrepreneurial skills in everyday business to assist clients with their needs. With a very practical approach to business and a strength in execution of complex tasks, the results speak for themselves.
To book a call with Bryan, click here.
- University of Western Ontario (B.A Economics)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CIRP)
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT)
- Assisting owner managed businesses overwhelmed with debt and litigation
- Commercial and residential real estate, including property management
- Insolvencies involving businesses and individuals tax debts for income tax and HST
Speaking Engagements and Volunteer Work:
- Interview with Bryan Gelman on BNN Bloomberg regarding post COVID insolvency rates. Click here to listen.
- Listen to Bryan being interviewed Ilan Jacobson of FirePower Capital on “A Deal Makers DNA” podcast.
- Regularly presents to small and large groups of accountants and lawyers
- In 2015 was selected to present at the 2015 Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference, sponsored by TorontoJobs.ca, Microsoft and many other established companies
- Bryan was recently featured in My Business magazine and frequently blogs about the latest issues affecting his clients.
- As an active volunteer, Bryan was formerly on the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Treasurer of JVS Toronto, which is a not for profit organization.
- Bryan sits as a volunteer on the finance committee for Beth Tzedec Congregation.